- Collection of personal information
We may collect personally identifiable information when you interact with our website. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and telephone number. We collect this information when you voluntarily provide it by filling out forms on our site, subscribing to our newsletter, placing an order or interacting with our services.
- Use of collected information
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- Provide, operate and improve our services.
- Communicate with you, in particular to answer your questions and requests.
- You send promotional information and updates regarding our products and services (if you have given your consent).
- Process your orders and payments.
- Personalize your experience on our website.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
- Information sharing
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties without your consent, except in the following circumstances:
- We may share your information with trusted partners who help us operate our website and provide our services. However, these third parties are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that doing so is necessary to comply with a legal request, protect our rights or your safety or that of others, investigate fraud or respond to an emergency situation.
- Information security
We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, although we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Your choices
You can choose not to provide certain personal information, but this may limit your access to certain features of our website. You can also unsubscribe from our promotional communications by following the instructions provided in those communications.
- Rights of Quebec residents
If you reside in Quebec, you have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access your data, rectify it, delete it and object to its processing. To exercise these rights, please contact us at [contact email address].
Last updated: November 8, 2023